If you are using any Dodo services, you must be aware that you get a username and password along with that. That ID helps you access your separate Dodo account to manage your Dodo services at a single place. The best thing about this user account is that you also get premium Webmail services totally free. So you will be accessing all the premium features of webmail at no cost. We guess if you are here already then you must be aware of Dodo Webmail already and maybe need any sort of help regarding it. If that’s the case, then stop worrying right now because we are here for the same. Given below are the steps by which you can learn to log into your Dodo webmail and how to use it. Don’t waste another moment and get started with the steps below now:
- Visit dodo.com from your web browser and then select the login option at the left corner of the page.
- Now you need to enter your Dodo username and password in the labeled field.
- Click on Login and you can your Dodo webmail now.
- Once logged in to your Dodo webmail, you can now check the emails sent to you in your inbox.
- If you want to delete a message, you can simply do it by selecting the message.
- All you need is to check the box next to the email you want to delete and then select the Delete option above on the page.
- If you want to delete all the messages from your inbox then click on the More option first.
- Now click on Select All and then click on Delete.
The same way you can easily cut, copy or paste any email or all emails in your webmail. To create a folder you need to select the + icon on the left bottom corner. Now you will see a new folder in the left menu list. Enter a name for your new folder or press enter to leave it as it is. Need help with your Dodo account or any other services? Contact Dodo Phone Anywhere and tell our techs about your issue. No matter what your issue is or if it is really complicated, our techs will resolve all your issues in no time.