Dodo Internet provides users with various internet plans which involve broadband like NBN, ADSL, phone broadband and Fetch TV, etc. There is a lot more the DODO Internet has to offer. To know more about us you would have to click here Dodo Internet Support Australia and the experts will give you the best guidance. If you are facing a problem with the Internet connections of your Fetch TV and the Fetch Box Lights are troubling you, or maybe the blue power light or the internet lights have gone off and that is why the device is not being successful in detecting any message. Whatsoever the issues may be, you will find all the solutions here in this blog itself. You’ve just got to read this blog and by following the method that is mentioned below you will be able to resolve the issues.
- You will have to first make sure that your modem or the router is turned ON and then you should have a check on the internet service that you are using, it working properly and most importantly that it is connected properly.
- You should also see that the Ethernet connection from the router the searches the set-up box is enabled to power cycle both the devices the router as well as the set-up box.
- You need to have a check for other PLA devices available and then go to Fetch STB connecting it on the router.
- You can also try other Ethernet ports available on your router then you should do it over again, connect with substitute Ethernet cable
- Last, of all you need to go to reset the Fetch TV box you can also opt for resetting the fetch box.
You should now be relaxed as you have completed the procedure in a few quick steps. But if you find it hard or face any other issues kindly get to our help team Dodo Internet Contact Number 24/7 and you will surely have the best results ever. For which you only need to give a click and you’ll be assisted right away as the techs here are waiting to help you all day long.